- 26-Dec-2013 to 30-Jan-2014 (CST)
- Youth Sports
- Bismarck, ND, USA
- Part Time
Free YMCA Membership
Teach 3 to 5 year old children basic sports skills.
Itty Bitty Sports program sessions are 3 weeks long, 1 day per week for 1 hour.
The following shifts are available in January:
Itty Bitty Play (red light green light, tag, parachutes and relays)
- Sundays 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Itty Bitty Soccer (teach dribbling and shooting using youth soccer balls and nets)
- Tuesdays 9:00 am to Noon
Itty Bitty Baseball (teach throwing, catching and hitting)
- Thursdays 9:00 am to Noon
- Must know the rules, procedures, and terminology of the sport, ideally through prior experience as an athlete or as an official.
- Must have a desire to work with young children.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!